Amazing Recipe (Reviews) for You!

This is a recipe review blog by a fourteen year old girl. (:

A Healthy Meal: Zucchini with Lime & Cojita Cheese!

October 12, 2012 by rebee001 · No Comments · Uncategorized

Today, Simply Recipes gives us a healthy yet scrumptious meal! The ingredients are as simple as a straight line.

To make Zucchini with Lime & Cojita Cheese,  you will need:

• 2 Zucchinis  cut into spears
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • Juice of one lime
  • Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
  • Cotija cheese, grated (as much as you’d like!)

I am yet to try this recipe, but by just observing the ingredients and imagining how much flavor the zuchinni will have, I know it’s going to be an amazing meal! Simply Recipes gives a brief yet informational description on the procedure. You basically start off by chopping up your zucchini and putting it into a mixing bowl along with freshly squeezed juice from a lime and olive oil. Do not forget to season it with sea salt and black pepper! Then, place the seasoned zucchini onto a grill and grill it on medium high for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn the zucchini or over cook it. You want a few grill marks and to make sure it’s done, it should go through a fork with no problem. Next, you place the zucchini onto a platter or plate and sprinkle the top with lime zest. Finally, the second most important step in this procedure; the cojita cheese. Sprinkle your graded cojita cheese on top and voila!

Like I mentioned before, I am going to try this recipe as soon as possible and I hope you do too. It’s healthy and delicious. This would make  a great lunch on a beautiful day! Or a gloomy day… Doesn’t matter as long as you make this. ;)

Rating: 4/5

http://www.fortheloveofcooking.net/2012/08/zucchini-with-lime-and-cotija-cheese.html

Zucchini with Lime and Cojita Cheese by Simply Recipes

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.